Acupuncture for De-Addiction
At Acushastra, De addiction protocol is based on famous NADA protocol.
We are certified as NADA therapists.
NADA protocol involves the gentle placement of up to five small, sterilized disposable needles into specific sites on each ear.
Initially you need to have acupuncture for 45 minutes for a week.
Next two weeks on alternate days and then once in a week.
It is a balancing process of the body.
In some cases, counseling and Bach therapy is also combined.
Benefits of NADA Protocol:
- Reduced cravings for alcohol and drugs, including nicotine.
- Minimized withdrawal symptoms.
- Increased calmness, better sleep and less agitation.
- Relief from stress and emotional trauma.
- An easier connection with counseling.
- A discovery of inner quiet and strength.