Acushastra’s Certified Course
Sujok is a Korean type of acupuncture therapy founded by a Korean Scientist Prof. Park, Jae Woo. SU means hand and JOK means foot. Sujok therapy is a method of therapy by stimulation of various points on hand and foot and is highly regarded as one of the effective self-help methods known today. It is known to effectively help in chronic ailments like headache, back pain, constipation, eye, nose, ear disorder, joint pains, diabetes, blood pressure, etc. which can be applied on your hand and foot using simple modalities like seeds, colour, magnets and massage. There are various levels in this course. It is an alternative therapy in the nature of stress and pain management.
Participants will have opportunity to interact with subject experts to gain in-depth knowledge of the therapy which will be imparted through presentations, case studies of patients, course material, practical training and examination.
Participants shall learn non-needling techniques like moxibustion, seed therapy, colour therapy and use of magnets for healing
Participants would be provided with Participation Certificate from International Sujok Association, a renowned organisation established by Prof. Park, Jae Woo, founder of Sujok.
Duration (15 hours)
- 12 hours Teaching
- 2 hours Practical Training
- 1 hour Examination
- B1: Feb-2018; 22 / 23 / 26 / 27 & 01-Mar
- B1: Mar-2018; 12 / 14 / 16 / 19 / 21
- B2: Mar-2018; 20 / 22 / 24 / 27 / 29
- Weekdays: 1:30pm - 4:00pm
- Saturday: 10:30am - 12:00pm
The course structure, duration, location and other details can be mutually decided based on discussions.
For whom are these courses / workshops?
- The short courses can be learned by any person who desires to actively take steps and improve his health and wellness. Prior knowledge or training in medical or para-medical fields is not required.
- Typically; our Participants include persons from all walks of life; whether graduates or not; who desire to learn the methods which may assist them in self therapy of their chronic ailments. They may be retired persons; home-makers; in employment or business; health trainers; dieticians; students; etc.
- Our Participants also include doctors and para-medicals such as physiotherapists who are keen on learning new skills for helping their patients; often in areas of pain management and lifestyle diseases such as blood pressure; diabetes; obesity; etc.
- All information & statements by us relating to principles & procedures of acupuncture; sujok and other holistic / alternative methods; whether by way of letters; emails; presentations; website; social media; videos; articles; etc.; is provided for informational; educational & inspirational purposes only and is not a replacement of the advice of a medical doctor; nor should be construed as medical advice. We are not advising you to discontinue the use of prescription medication without consultation with your medical physician.
- Any videos or written testimonials of people sharing their experiences and results are their personal views. Results can vary (i.e. depending on duration; body type; discipline with recommended diet; lifestyle; and many personal factors).
- Our purpose is simply to share education about the ancient art and science of acupuncture; sujok and other holistic / alternative methods for improving your health & wellness. We hope you enjoy your experience with us and that you enjoy learning about these principles; procedures and methods.
Session - 1
- History of development of the SuJok therapy method.
- Similarity of the hand to the body. The evidence of correspondence of the thumb to the head.
- Basic stages of locating correspondence points. Demonstration of the efficiency of the method.
- Locating therapeutic points with the diagnostic probe.
- Massage techniques in the correspondence systems using fingers, diagnostic probe and roller massagers.
Session - 2
- Partial correspondence systems. Mini systems of correspondence.
- Treatment of pain (principles and methods).
- Application of surface applicators: magnet and metal stars and other artificial stimulators.
- Moxibition indications and contra-indications.
- Various types of moxa. Methods of Moxibition (Tonification, sedation and harmonization).
- Solar therapy. Treatment with micro needles and T-needles. Bloodletting. Inserters, replaceable tips. Sterilization.
- Application of natural stimulators: seed therapy, light therapy.
Session - 3
- The three-level structure of the world and its reflection in the correspondence systems.
- The “insect” correspondence system. Nail therapy. SuJok emergency therapy. Theory of reflection axes.
- The Homo system of the body, principles of its organisation (briefly).
- Basic principles of treatment in correspondence systems: two- and three-point treatment, five-step treatment.
- Rubber-band therapy. Elastic rings, sticks for massage and other massagers. Device for vibro massage. Colour light stimulators.
- Approaches to treatment of specific pathologies.
- Sujok – Level 1 | Examination